On Friday, Dec. 19th I had a super fun chat with singer/songwriter Keaton Simons and Red Boot PR's Laura Goldfarb. Keaton's music has been featured on Hollywood Heights (Other Side) and The Young and the Restless (Ready for a Lifetime - written and performed by Keaton and Rie Sinclair), to name just a few. Check out the interview below and if you like it please share!
If ever there was a storyline or a character over utilized it would be the saga of Lisa Niles. I am both mentally and physically exhausted by the constant back and forth between Lisa & Robin, Lisa & Patrick, Robin & Patrick, and Robin & everyone else. Now new doctor Terrell has been thrown into the mix as another man powerless against Lisa's charms. It is difficult enough at this point to watch Lisa create a path of destruction all by herself, but now that she has help I'm not sure I have the energy to watch any more of her schemes. Lisa had the potential to be an intriguing soap villain; and for a while it seemed like she may have had the potential to be a redeemable villain (see Miss Diagnosis ). However her crazy behavior as well as the motivation behind this behavior is too much to grasp, particularly for someone who supposedly passed her psych evaluation at Shady Brook. Moreover it doesn't make sense that she could talk someone like Terrell into helping...
Comments
Post a Comment