Something occurred to me while watching Thursday's GH that I had not thought of before. I am beginning to wonder if Dante's superior is going to turn out to be a crooked cop, perhaps hired by Anthony Zacchara to take down the Corinthos organization. If he was hired by Anthony, what better way to get inside information on Sonny's business than to assign one of the best cops in the field to infiltrate the organization? He could then take this information to Anthony rather than using it to build a case against Sonny. This possibility would certainly extend Dante's storyline potential beyond him finding out that he is Sonny's son. It would also likely shake his faith in the entire legal system, perhaps even causing him to question his chosen career path on the right side of the law.
I doubt if I'm alone in saying that there is a lot wrong with General Hospital these days. While it continues to be one of my favorite soaps there are many changes I would make immediately if I had the power. Below is a list of the top ten suggestions I have for the way the show could improve. 1. The Claire/Sonny storyline needs to be dropped. It isn't working. Their conversations are boring and the context of their relationship is, well...icky. 2. Amp up Lisa's craziness. Despite my earlier distaste for a Robin/Patrick/Lisa triangle, the obsessed ex-girlfriend angle is working. It's interesting and very soapy. 3. Ronnie needs to be established as either a cop with a chip on his shoulder or someone who works for Franco. So far I haven't been able to tell whether Ronnie falls more on the side of good or bad because this character hasn't been clearly defined. 4. Brenda's life away from Port Charles and the people that surround it need to become an int...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete